And I'm back!
10.06.2006
Sadly, a few days early. The day our cruise ended we got word my grandmother had passed away early that morning. She had been in a nursing home for several years and not very aware of her surroundings but it is still a sad time for the family.

I'll be off to the home area for a few more days and not online but I'll be back with a trip report and pictures (I promise not to post them all - yikes!).

Later, gentle readers!

Labels:

 
posted by C2 at 10:07 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


At 10:50 PM, Blogger Marg

Sorry to hear about your grandmother. Looking forward to some pictures of your trip!

 

At 7:36 AM, Blogger CindyS

I'm very sorry about the loss of your Grandmother. Luckily my Gram lived to 83 and went so fast I'm sure she didn't feel any pain. Sad that your trip had to end like this but hopefully being with your family will help.

Take care,
CindyS

 

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Kristie (J)

I'm also sorry to hear about your grandmother. What a sad thing to come back to.

 

At 3:16 PM, Blogger ~ames~

I'm very sorry about your grandmother, C2. {{{C2}}}

 

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Mailyn

Sorry about your grandmother. *hugs*

Can't wait for the pics! I just got back from Vegas. :-)

 

At 5:49 PM, Blogger C2

Thanks for all the good thoughts! (((Peeps)))

I'm home and digging out from under a mountain of laundry - while also catching up on all the new TV shows. Yikes!

I'll post pictures and a trip report this weekend.

:o)