Jingle, jangle...
12.03.2007
...so I'm using my template from last year. Because I suck. I can't come up with a look I like - I've found things I like for the header and things I like for the background but nothing that goes together. And I'm tired of looking. Besides, I really like this one...I think it's cute. :o)

I'm beginning to get that "OMG, I am so behind in my holiday prep!" feeling. Yikes! Do you realize that it's only 21 days til Christmas?!?!?!?

Get out there and start elf-ing, peeps!

Labels: ,

 
posted by C2 at 6:22 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


At 6:39 PM, Blogger Wendy

Gee, thanks for reminding me LOL

I've bought my holiday cards, but there they sit in the box waiting for me to do something with them. And I have yet to buy a single present. Um, yeah, I should probably get moving on that. On the bright side, I'm traveling over the holiday and at least I have my plane ticket LOL!

 

At 7:11 PM, Blogger C2

Certainly, the ticket is the most important thing, so you're in good shape! ;-)

My cards are still in their boxes, too. I can hear them muttering...but I'm afraid to listen too closely. And I'd rather not discuss the whole present-buying thing, thanks. Yikes!

 

At 9:18 PM, Blogger ~ames~

hehe I didn't even start shopping yet. Does that bother you? LOL

The template is cute.

 

At 10:16 PM, Blogger C2

ames - you don't have my present yet?!? *sobbing* But I've been so good! *pouting* :-D

 

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Dev

I'm actually done shopping! I was good and started early this year. Now, I'm wrapping. And wrapping. And wrapping.

 

At 11:07 PM, Blogger C2

hmmph... *not speaking to Dev*

;-)