All Through the Night and more...
11.04.2007

...first of all, did you remember to turn your clocks back, peeps?

Let me mention that I loathe standard time. By the time December rolls around, it will be mostly dark when I go to work and completely dark when I come home. Blah.



Moving on to something much more pleasant - All Through the Night! If you're behind in the Troubleshooters series, be warned:

HERE BE SPOILERS!







I think I mentioned, I received my audio book copy early and listed to most of it at the beach. Then I picked up my copy of the book on Tuesday, when it was released. Now, you know I don't do reviews (my lack of skills, let me show you them) but I will offer my thoughts.

KEEPER!!!

KEEPER!!!

KEEPER!!!



Somewhere I read that it was a love letter from Suz to her fans - and it really is! Just seeing Jules get his HEA would be more than enough but we also get updates on so many other couples plus a hint or two at where things are headed next - and a few things to speculate about, too (this is Suz, after all...she does love to tease her fans). Still, the main and best part is seeing Jules and Robin soooo happy. Yes there are problems they have to deal with and issues to overcome but they do it together. The people around them may have some doubts about the relationship but Jules and Robin never do. Seeing them (not just Robin and Jules but all the couples) so together and happy after all the obstacles gives me hope for us all. :o)



As you may or may not know, Suz is donating all of her earnings (in perpetuity) for All Through the Night to MassEquality. I think that's awesome! And just one more reason to go buy the book, so get out and buy, peeps!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by C2 at 6:07 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


At 8:14 PM, Blogger Dev

Fun new look!

I hate standard time too. I go to work in the dark, come home in the dark ~ I hate it. I also don't see very well when it's dark and I'm paranoid that a deer is going to jump out in front of me. It hasn't happened yet, but I'm waiting.

 

At 8:28 PM, Blogger C2

Ohhh Dev - I fear the bounding deer, too! Must they dart so??

 

At 8:39 PM, Blogger ~ames~

I don't consider it spoilerish when you say Robin and Jules get their HEA - especially when the book is about their wedding. Right?

I have it, but haven't read it yet. Don't "what!?" me, I got a new puppy and a new Lora Leigh came out, so I'm undecided. LOL

 

At 10:19 PM, Blogger C2

Ames - What?! A puppy trumps Jules?? You disappoint me... ;-)

I wouldn't want anyone way behind in the series to be all "What?! Jules and who??" LOL

How's the new LL book? I don't like the Nauti boys as much as some of her others series.

 

At 5:35 AM, Blogger CindyS

Okay, I think I may NOW buy her books so I can read about Jules and Robin. I knew she'd get there sooner or later!

Also, are Decker and Sophia at all on the horizon?

CindyS

 

At 10:36 AM, Blogger ~ames~

Hey C2-the new LL is a pretty quick read. Because of standard time, i woke up an hour early for work and got half the book read. It's good so far. Pretty hot. LOL

 

At 5:42 PM, Blogger C2

Cindy - heh! I knew we'd (me and my Snoopies) would get you eventually. LOL As far as Decker and Sophia go, it's hard to say. She hasn't let it be known who the next pairing will be...but it will be a TS Inc. book more than a Team 16 book, I think I remember seeing somewhere. So that means Deck and Sophia should be around. Am I the only person who has no interest in them as a couple?? I think I am. Maybe I just need to see them together more or something.

Ames - hot, you say?? Hmmm. ;-) Waking up an hour early is just sad. Know what I do when I wake up an hour early? Turn over and go back to sleep. LOL

 

At 9:57 PM, Blogger ~ames~

LOL!! I know, something is wrong with me. I usually do that too.