Beach pics
10.30.2007
First, a sunrise pic - taken by my mother 'cause you know I wasn't up at any such ungodly hour!



And next, a view of the beach from our balcony - taken by me at a much more reasonable time of day. ;-)



I didn't do a lot of reading but I listened to almost all of the audio version of All Through the Night. It was excellent! I finished it last night. If you have been wanting to try an audio book, try this one - it's short (8 hours, unabridged) and the reader was awesome! He (Michael Holland) is a singer/actor who had never done an audio book before (more info about him can be found at Suz's website).

Speaking of ATTN - it's out today! Do you have your copy yet??

Labels: , , , ,

 
posted by C2 at 9:55 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Got my copy from the library last night. Meant to bring it to work today, but I brought Karen Marie Moning's Bloodfever instead. Oops. Oh well, it's overdue anyway so I have to get it read. Sigh. ATTN will have to wait....

Pretty beach pics...so jealous!

 

At 6:22 PM, Blogger C2

Mollie...shame on you! Passing over Suz for KM Moning?? I love her, btw. LOL The beach was fab! :-D