Must...stay...on...task...
10.22.2007


So, as I think I mentioned, I'm headed to the beach for a long weekend. We are leaving Thursday morning. However, on Wednesday night, my mother and two aunts arrive at my house - which one aunt has never visited. So, sure, I'm in hyper-cleaning mode because I'm a procrastinator. And then, what arrives in my mail box today?? Yup - the audiobook for All Through the Night. It shipped early! Dang it!!

The plan, originally, was to order the audio book (I had a coupon) and then go pick up the book at the mall on release day. Because, normally, I never get anything early...at least, not if it's something I really want. But, hey, this is okay. I can resist the call of the audio book. What?! Yes, I can! Shut up. If I had a copy of the book sitting in front of me, I wouldn't be able to stop myself from reading but I can do this. Really. Shut up.

Oh, and did I mention that I have ATTN in my hot little hands?? You know what that means don't you? 'Cause I think you do...



I'll be scarce for the next week or so, most likely, but I'll try to check in.

Later!

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by C2 at 7:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: