It's beginning to look a lot like...
10.06.2007
...a long weekend! Woot!!

While you're pondering suggestions for my newly romance-reading friend, I am headed north to visit with the family next week (time off - yeah, baby!). So I wanted to take a moment to wish all the Canadian peeps a fabulous Thanksgiving! Have some turkey for me, please. :o)



And to all the American peeps, Happy Columbus Day (and if you don't approve of Columbus Day, Happy Fall Break)!



I don't know how much I'll be around...shopping is hard work, you know. But I'll pop in when I can.

Later, peeps!

Labels: ,

 
posted by C2 at 12:09 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


At 9:56 AM, Blogger Dev

Enjoy your long weekend! I'm jealous :-) Hope you get some great reading time in!

 

At 7:45 PM, Blogger C2

Thanks Dev! That's the good thing about the folks I'm visiting...they are completely understanding of the importance of reading time. :-D

 

At 5:00 AM, Blogger CindyS

Happy long weekend!! Have a great time and yeah, reading should always be a top priority. I need to remind Bob of that.

CindyS

 

At 8:21 PM, Blogger Devon

Hope your weekend was good. Love your October look!

 

At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Have fun!

We are off for a weekend in the country with lots of wine and fall leaves.

HEAVEN!

Oh and I can't wait four our Thanksgiving. Bring on the turkey!
:)

Sandie