Holding pattern...
10.16.2007
...yup, I know I promised a book report on the stuff I read while I was away but it's not ready (which is sad since I don't do reviews so, really, all I need to do is figure out what I read and type a bit off the top of my head). Perhaps I should say I'm not mentally prepared to do it. Blah. Hasn't this week been a month long already?? And it's only Tuesday. *sigh*

Anyway, to provide some entertainment, how about some lolcats? ;-)







Want more? Go on over to ICHC....you can even submit your own.

Later peeps!

PS: Remember, AAR's Top 100 poll is open til the end of the month. I'm trying to pull mine together, although I doubt I have that many to list. I'll post them here, too, since I doubt the poll results will match my list. ;-)

Labels: , ,

 
posted by C2 at 7:36 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 10:00 AM, Blogger ~ames~

i lub dem cats. :P

My favourite one is "I maided you...Who mai kidding? I maided you nothing." LMAO!1 And just the look on that cat's face.

I tried showing my muslim friend, and she didn't really get teh lolcats. But then I sent her mecca cat and she had a good laugh at that one. When I sent it to her, the subject of the email was "There's an lolcat for everyone!" LOL

 

At 8:11 PM, Blogger C2

Yup, teh lolcats just aren't for everyone (only the really cool peeps!). ;-) I sent a friend the link to ICHC and when she started reading the comments she was like "OMG! What language is this??!?" LOLOL

I can has phonetics?? :-D

I'll have to prowl through my lolfolder (lolder??) and see what my fave is. Hmmmm...so many to chose from.