MeMe...it's all about ME!!
10.26.2006
...ah yes, Mailyn tagged me! So here we go - Five Things About Me:

1. I get along with my parents. Sure they can get on my nerves faster than almost anyone but they've had years of practice! My best friend? My mom. :o) I'm the best daughter ever!

2. I am remarkably private...so don't you feel special that I'm telling you stuff about myself? LOL

3. I don't really care about the opinion of others...at least, not beyond a very select few and I only care about their opinions occasionally. Of course, I don't tell the opinion offerers that! I smile and nod and then go do what I want! :-D

4. I am a fountain of trivial knowledge. Seriously, do NOT play Trivial Pursuit with me...you are doomed! However, I am mostly hopeless with useful information. Whatever quirk in my brain allows me to remember that the diameter of a giant squid's eye is about one foot also keeps me from remembering the name of the lady I used to work with and saw at lunch today.

5. I graduated with a degree in Socio-economic Geography specifically geared to work in the tourism industry. Do I work in the tourism industry?? Nope. I work for the government (bonus fact)...but I do LOVE to travel.

So that's ME! Who to tag??? How about Marg, Stacy, and Devonna...and anyone else who wants to volunteer.

Labels:

 
posted by C2 at 6:04 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


At 7:08 PM, Blogger Stacy~

I did it, I did it, but I'm so freakin' boring. I need a life LOL

 

At 7:14 PM, Blogger C2

Nahhh...we're not boring...we have depth! LOL

 

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Marg

I'll attempt to do mine over the weekend!

 

At 4:21 PM, Blogger C2

Ah, Zeek...our brains are just different aren't they. Entertaining but different! :-D I do manage to remember bills, mostly...thanks to a Franklin Planner. I recommend them highly!

 

At 5:05 PM, Blogger Mailyn

Not caring is cool! More people should just not give a damn. I say you have to do what you want and when you want. Life is too damn short to worry about other people. :-P

Oh and I LOVE little interesting tidbits. I just never remember anything because of my horrible mind but I love to learn silly little things nobody will ever use. :-)

 

At 11:56 PM, Blogger CindyS

Don't you hate when you go to school for something and then don't work in that field? For instance I graduated with an Honours BA in History ... I was asked a few times in job interviews what I had planned with that. Pfffft. I was going to go to lawschool but money is definitely needed and now, I enjoy the lazy life ;)

I wonder about people with that trivia talent. I don't have it or the ability to remember what I had for lunch. I'm waiting to see what my special gift is ;)

Cindy