Just for Ames...
10.17.2006
...here is the picture of Santorini that shows the steps people and donkeys can go up and down - it's the zig-zaggy thing. Just to the left is the cable car (think sky bucket things that are mostly gone from amusement parks) but no cars were on the cables when I took the pic.



Oh, and Mailyn - the drunken frat boy on my Vegas flight?? NOT cute and way obnoxious before he passed out. So not grope-able!! LOL

No more vacation pics, I promise! Unless there is something specific someone wants to see...just post a comment and I'll see what I can dig up. :o)

Labels: ,

 
posted by C2 at 5:53 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


At 7:06 PM, Blogger ~ames~

Thanks C2. I feel so special. LOL That's an amazing picture and it makes me want to travel even more. Plus the nasty weather I'm experiencing isn't exactly helping. hehe

Hey, were there any hot cabin boys on the cruise?

 

At 7:41 PM, Blogger C2

Excellent! My work here is done! LOL

No hot cabin boys...very sweet, very friendly cabin boys but hot? Sadly, no. Some hotties on the Purser's Staff, though...running around in their white uniforms. Very Love Boat-ish. :o)

 

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Mailyn

Now that just sucks, ugly drunken frat boy and you had to sit by him how many hours?! I would have parachuted him off the plane. LOL. :-)

Why no more piccies????? I shouldn't talk. I still haven't posted my Vegas pics.

I am such a lazy bum!!!!!

 

At 5:50 PM, Blogger C2

Mailyn - I don't want to bore everyone with my pics. :o)

But, if everyone isn't tired of them, I may find a few more faves and post them over the weekend. :-D

Did I mention we took gazillions of pictures?? I finally made it all the way through them, picking out the ones to have printed for scrapbooking. Oh...the scrapbooking! It looms on the horizon like a big dark blob. My last vacation (2 years ago) just got scrapped this summer...but my mother says (on the way back to the states) "You'll have the scrapbook done by Christmas, won't you?" Eeeeek!

 

At 11:29 PM, Blogger Mailyn

Girl let me tell you, I took eight rolls of film in Vegas! Now that I think about I am all WTF?!?! LMAO. I demand more pics! Oh and I will upload mine soon as I scan them. LOL.