Pictures! See the vacation pictures!
10.13.2006
Ah, gentle readers, the Mediterranean is fabulous! I highly recommend cruising as the way to see it - you can cover the maximum area in the minimum time. Plus you only unpack once and *fanfare sounds* you get chocolate mousse cake three times in 12 days!!!

Anyway, I tried to pick my favorite picture (out of zillions, by the way) from each place we visited. So here we go -

Our first day was supposed to be spent in Monte Carlo but rough seas kept us out - they couldn't tender us in to shore - so we just sailed in a big circle and played on the ship.

So, first stop - Florence. It was bit drizzly but impressive!



Then on to Pisa - I didn't drink wine at lunch but things look a bit off, somehow...




Our next day in port, Capri - we loved Capri! So beautiful!!



Then lunch and shopping in Sorrento.



Finally, we ended the day at Pompeii - wow!



That's it for this installment - my computer is tired and so am I. More later!!

Labels: ,

 
posted by C2 at 6:18 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 8:34 PM, Blogger Marg

Gorgeous

 

At 8:54 PM, Blogger ~ames~

Those are great pictures. A Mediterranean cruise is definitely going on my list of things to do.

Can't wait for more pics!

 

At 1:51 AM, Blogger CindyS

Wow. I would love to see all this one day. Tell me more about Pompeii!! Are there people living there now or is it more of a museum?

Cindy

 

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Jennie

Oh, great pictures! I think I told you before, but this is my dream vacation. Someday, I'm going to do it too. :)