A Christmas MeMe...
...courtesy of the ladies at Book Binge - and it's a contest too! I could win an eBookwise eReader (and, yeah sure, you could too...whatever). Wheeeee!
So, here we go:
1. What is your favorite Christmas romance to re-read each year?
I don't know that I have a favorite but I do enjoy Jo Beverley's Winter Fire. It's a pretty recent release - only a couple of years old, I think. Christina Skye has several books in her Draycott Abbey series that are Christmas-themed, too. I love that series!
2. What is your favorite Christmas movie/show?
The Grinch! The original cartoon, thank you very much...Dr. Seuss+Chuck Jones+Boris Karloff=MUCH WIN and AWESOME! ;-)
3. What is your favorite Christmas cookie?
Peanut butter blossoms...best cookie EVAR! Perhaps not particularly Christmas-y but so very yummy!
4. When do you start Christmas shopping?
During the after-Christmas sales, of course! I shop all year long but I still have the last minute panic of having nothing for anyone. Sad, I know...it happens every year.
5. Do you re-gift?
Yup. And I keep the "from" tag on the thing to be re-gifted so I don't give it back. I also have the stack of gifts that may never be re-gifted because I don't know anyone who would want them. Yikes.
6. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Traditional: Joy to the World and It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
Modern: All I Want for Christmas is You and Santa Baby
7. When do you get your Christmas tree?
When do I put it up? I start on Veteran's Day weekend...it's huge!
8. Wrapping presents: Love it or hate it?
9. Who is the hardest person to buy for?
10. Christmas tree: Real or artificial?
Artificial (see #8). I have Christmas-y smelling potpourri, though.
Anybody else want to play? Head on over to Book Binge and check it out!